Sunday, November 11, 2018

Golly, gee whiz. She's not dead.

Nope. Here I am alive and cookin'.   I sure haven't felt like I had anything to blog about for months.  Now suddenly, the weather is cooling down and I feel like cooking.


No recipes here.  Just photos.




Pumpkin Stuffed with Everything Good


Brussels sprouts, bacon, and brown rice  #1


Brussels sprouts, bacon, and brown rice #2  Parmesan added


Brussels sprouts, bacon and brown rice #3 Parmesan and spaghetti squash added
Next day.



Baked Spaghetti Squash,  Pumpkin with Everything Good #2 and 
Baked Pumpkin


So why, you may ask, all the squash?  Well, I went to 24 Carrot Farm and bought 29 lbs. of winter squash.  So now I'm loaded up.


This is not all of them.  I gave one away and brought 4 inside.

That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment