Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I'm Off

Oh besides off my rocker, I am leaving for Tennessee in about 12 hours.  Tennessee you say?  Yes, to visit with my son and his wife.  Remember I mentioned making her  something for her birthday in my post before last?  Well, it didn't happen.  I was sewing along and then I made a humongous mistake.  I tried to correct but kept getting more and more frustrated.  Her birthday isn't until the 17th so I'll have time to finish it and mail when I get home.  There will be some major ripping out and resewing.


This is my granddog, Lady D.  I will be very happy to see her.
 The world's largest cedar bucket at home in Murfreesboro, TN

This is a very large rocking horse carved from wood and using the curve of the  wood for the head and mane.  This was at the art and craft museum store I visited last time.


 So many front porches have one or more of these great rockers.  Here they are for sale at Cracker Barrel.  They're very comfortable and less that  $100.00.



This is Ruby Falls.(Near Chattanooga)  It's an underground waterfall.  About a thousand feet below ground. Amazing.











These are some of the things I saw when I was visiting in the past.  I look forward to seeing some new things this time. However I mostly want to hug my family and then hug them some more.


                 Look for me next week, when I return to  The Challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment