Sunday, October 8, 2017

Oh My Goodness

Has it really been over 2 months since I last wrote a post?  Yup.

Fall is here!!  I just find myself doing the dance of joy every day.  Cool mornings and sunny, mild afternoons.  Doors open all day.  No need to keep them closed against the heat.  The same with the curtains.  All summer it's open them on the west side in the morning, then close for the afternoon.  Just the opposite of the east. Fall Fall Fall.  I love it.


Zorro collecting fallen leaves.


This is glorious, but it's not at my house.


I saw this lovely plant at  a rest stop in Arkansas.

I want to get back to sewing and I have several projects to complete and I would like to make myself a couple of tops.  I'm going to the /San Francisco Opera in November so I'm thinking of making something new for that event. 

Well I'm ending this now.  Pretty frustrated because I cannot find the photos I was going to show. Off to make a birthday card for a very old friend.  Perhaps I'll be back sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment