Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Blog A Lot Not

Hello to All Three or Four of you who stop by

I apparently am not the Blogger I thought I would be.  Not even once in April did I manage a post.  And now I'm hungry.    This happens to me when I must do something I don't want to do.  Or I do want to do it, but keep putting it off.  

Does this sound self pitying?  You're right it does.  I apologize.  Enough.  

Here is a poem.

         Garage
I've got a garage, it's filled up to here.
tires and rims and tubing and tools
Boxes of stuff, yes more than a hundred
compressors and vacs and engine stands
nuts and bolts and rubber bands
There's a perfectly good blue race car
dzeus fasteners, do you know what they are?  
There's funnels and drip pans and bottles of oil
Extension cords and cordless drills
and lots of dust on the window sills.
At the back is an astrovan seat, cat sleeps there to
get out of the heat. Then there's an EZ up still works well
Boxes of washers, an amorphus lamp and many more than one kind of clamp
We wouldn't be complete without duct tape and nails, gas cans and 
fire bottles and bright orange pails.

This is only a small view of the total mess it was. (The race car is gone and the EZ up)





How about a cloud?



God is good.







Well, I do wish you a lovely day/night.  But there is no more coming out the keyboard at this time.







No comments:

Post a Comment