Friday, September 11, 2015

Cats and Batiks

Two cats to the vet.  Two cats home.  


Zorro, el guapo.
He has been in our family since 2001. He was an adult when he wandered up and asked for asylum from the loneliness of the world.   He is a Manx who is also nick-named, El Gordo.

He had some vomiting two nights in a row so called at the vet's.  He is extremely healthy to quote the vet.  All his lab work was excellent.  So I'm just watching him indoors for a couple of days hoping there is no obstruction.


Fig, the new kid on the block.  Only Dr. Carmody says he's about 6 years old.  He is home following his surgery and the discovery of an abscess (he was treated for it during the operation).   I just now was able to give him his eye drop.   That's for the conjunctivitis.  He is now officially part of my family.


That was the cats. Now for the batiks.
I love them, both actually, but I speak of batiks now.  Yes, it is fabric.  I have not disguised the fact that I love fabric and now you know that batiks are some of my favorite.
Remember this?

I used batiks for this tote.

So here are some great batiks.  Some I own and some I just wish for.











Most of these I do not own, I own #2 and I may add photos of my recent purchases as they are equally gorgeous.

When you are praying today, please include the firefighters and people affected by the fires here on the west coast.

Thank you for coming by.

No comments:

Post a Comment