Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Little Snow People and More

I saw this video on making snow men from socks.  So my daughter and I decided to try it.  She took hers home with her, but here are mine.







He started out with a white hat from the same sock as his body, but got the jazzy striped one when an old pair of my socks developed one hole too many.


















This is the lovely snow-woman,  but she looks like she's just a girl, eh?  






So cute we had to have a 3/4 view as well.














As soon as I get another bag of rice, there may be more additions to the snow people at my house.








On another subject:  I recently found out something about the motorways in Ireland.  This thanks to my friend, Martin, who I met while playing AlphaJax on my phone.  (It's like Scrabble or Words with Friends)   Many of the large highways have an art object or two at the crossroads.  He sent me at least 12 photos, I'm adding my favorites here.






They're not all bovines.



I say, "Wow!"  
Maybe I'll put some more in another post.

Now here is one of my favorites here in California.  I pass it every time I go out to the coast.  It's outside the Sonoma Humane Society on state highway 12 just west of Santa Rosa.


In case I don't post again before Thanksgiving,  I wish you a wonderful time of family and friends and praise for God's blessings.   

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;"   Ephesians 5:20

No comments:

Post a Comment