Monday, October 26, 2015

Pretty Short

Remember  these fabrics?

I finished the shirts so here they are.




For my son-in-law

















For my grandson.

Now this photo's color is washed out. See below for one I took without the flash.













See too dark, but closer to how it looks.  Maybe I will get a photo of the guys wearing them.  I made a skirt for my daughter then failed to get a photo before I gave it to her. Here's hoping I get one with her in it sometime soon.



Remember batiks? Here.   I made a blouse for myself from one. It's not one of the ones I already posted. This one has an Octobery feel.



Oh, yes, one of my favorites.  Here's another.  An oldy.  This is one I made as a scrub top to wear when I was working as an RN.  It's well worn and still loved.



Must get back to sewing.  I'm enjoying it so much.  I've neglected my other hobbies for a few weeks. Oh there was the 6 hours I spun on the second weekend of this month.   But mostly sewing.

Enjoy  Fall, maybe dress up for Halloween, be kind to Trick or Treaters,  and thank the Lord for changing seasons,   bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment