Sunday, January 31, 2016

I Cook. Sometimes.

Since I'm on my own, I don't do a lot of cooking.  But sometimes.
Yesterday I had these left-over spinach ravioli.


They are from the Monterey Gourmet Food company.






So I chopped or sliced these things: orange bell pepper, carrot, celery, onion, garlic and lacinato kale.


I sauteed them until almost soft. Then I added:






and, voila


Cooked until heated through with a bit of seasoning like basil and a bay leaf etc.




Then I added the ravioli, but didn't take a photo. And when I did remember to take another picture I had already grated cheese over half the recipe.  











This goes to show I'm not good at photo journaling, but I maybe an okay cook.



For anyone who may be disappointed there is nothing about sewing today,  I just returned from Tucson where I visited SAS Fabrics




Although I didn't buy anything here (hard but not impossible) I did say I wish there was a SAS Fabrics in Sacramento or Folsom.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment