Monday, May 23, 2016

Today It's a Photo Thing

Today I'm posting photos I love. Some I have taken, some others took, some found online.  No particular theme.




Tucson
  Sunset









Cyclist in the mist*





         The Moon by Alphonse Mucha*














Beach View on         Cozumel








At West Coast Falconry, learning about birds of
prey.








1961 Clark Family
reunion in Antlers, OK





My grandmother is in the center with a corsage.





My grandson recording evidence from the mock crime scene at the Crime Scene Investigation program we took together.




Bison Beside the Road
Yellowstone










I was playing with an app on my phone.











Last but not least, nurses having a roaring good time white water rafting. * (The man in the white cap is the guide, not a nurse)

I am the nurse in the front left.
*Photos taken by others/from internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment