Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Always Remember

Always remember:   You are important
                                Someone loves you
                                Someone always knows where you are
                                There is something to look forward to
                                The past is done, learn from it, but . . .
                                 Don't live in the past
                                 It's free to be kind and there are rewards
                                 The Lord is near.
                              







Just some random photos of mine.  They make me happy.  All were taken by me, except the second one.  I cannot remember where I got it, but I love the ceiling art.  The first and last are of items I did. The third is titled "Coffee Table Still Life."
Now look again at the 4th.
Take joy and spread it around.


These are the smallest orchids I have ever seen. 
I'm spreading joy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment