Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Oh No Sorry

Well, my 30 day challenge started off very well.  But then the holidays and my old nature happened.  So  I am going to restart it soon.  I'll let you know, if you care.  It's fine if you don't.

Confession time.  I love Austin Kleon.  Well, in a way, not like a sweetie nor like a son.  Like someone I might like to have as a good friend.  He listens to good music, reads interesting things, writes a good blog, tells anecdotes sort of.  He's interesting.  Yep, that's it.     His blog

Certainly I am not the writer he is, but  I like writing.  I love to make people laugh, but I don't know how to do that on paper, or computer.  People have told me I'm funny even my kids have said so.  Keep in mind my kids are adults so I think that when they say " You're funny, mom."   It's quite different from a teenager saying, " You're weird."  If I am funny and/or weird, I pray it's the good kind.

Poems:            The rain comes quietly but
                        Awakens a sleeping frog
                         Ribbit



It is rainwater
Dropping on a stone path
Splashing my boots    

I thought they were 'haikus', but they may not be such.  They are, however, about rain and are by me.

Another               Not about rain


Clouds reflected in the 
Window of a red house.
Early morn





No comments:

Post a Comment