Saturday, March 22, 2014

See I did it

I changed the name of this blog from Finishing the Unfinished to . . . oh, you can see that.  So when someone comes along and reads the first few posts it might not make sense.  But I couldn't figure out how to just change the name starting with this post.

Cloudspotter wish list: Altocumulus lenticularis

 I did not take this picture.  I've never seen one of these clouds as far as I know. They are clouds which mainly appear over mountains.  I live near mountains so there maybe hope for me.  When I travel to Montana next year I'm going to be on the lookout for some altocumulus lenticularis.

I have been cleaning out the sewing room and discovered lots of magazines I no longer want.  Also I'm trying to make the sewing room just for sewing and quilting and move all the knitting and fiber related things to the blue room.  I'm looking for a photo of the lovely yellow room, but none show it well.  Only parts.  I'll take one when it's tidier.

It's Saturday morning. I've been awake a very long time, but that's okay.  I can take a nap later.  After I work on some important tax papers, I'm going back to the sewing room.  I want to pick out a project to start and finish this week  (okay, maybe just finish).

Let's see:
 Nice large bag in orange?


Finish one of my started quilts?



This wonderful bag in one of three sizes?












Oh, I don't know.  Choices and more choices.  Check back next time and see what happened.  Don't look tomorrow though. Non e possibile domani.  (This is Italian for "it's not possible tomorrow")

Closing today with a wonderful word of the Lord. Psalm 30:5b

" . . . weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."

No comments:

Post a Comment