Friday, May 2, 2014

It's May, it's May, the lusty month of May

Did you love Camelot?   I saw the movie the first time years ago when my husband and I were newlyweds.   Then I saw a wonderful stage version a couple of years ago at our local Imagination Theater.

 Did I tell you about the pants I was going to make from a sheet?  Well I just checked and I didn't so here is a brief post about them.


The pattern is a basic pant from Brown Paper Patterns.   I wanted a capri/crop style so I played with it.

The fabric is a sheet from the thrift store with a satin-like stripe.


It's obvious to me, I need some photography pointers.  As you will see, the clarity is poor.  I live alone and there's just no one to either model or do the picture taking.




Why does it look misty?  I guarantee it was not foggy in the house. 

 I did get them the right length.  I have put left and right side pockets in and a patch pocket on the right seam for my mobile phone which I like to carry on me.







And now a little preview.


Making something now with this lovely fabric. Again my photography doesn't do it justice so see it here.  I should be finished with it by Monday.  It would be sooner, but I have a long busy day tomorrow.


Beautiful.  
So long for now.  See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment