Saturday, June 28, 2014

Bag done

I am not happy with the bag.  The handles, although not hard to make, were tricky to sew together to form the loop.   See the finished item below.  Since there were four fabric on the outside I show two views outside and just a peek at the inner.


The color is bad again, but for reference the handles are a bright lime green.

Side one











Side two


Inside.  I really like that inner fabric.  It would like a nice summery top.  Instead it's where it will be seldom seen. Alas.




That's really all for now.  I have a skirt to sew (Not another one?) and after that a 1850's period correct dress for my volunteering at Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park.    I've been working on my corset. More later on all of that.


Zorro contemplates the edge of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment