Friday, August 15, 2014

What I'm Supposed to be Doing

I am supposed to be sewing.  Do you have a natural foods co-op?  We do.  It's about 4 years old.  I'm member #9.  As a co-op member, I should be volunteering regularly.  I don't.  But last week I received an email with a volunteering opportunity I couldn't turn down.  Why?  Because it involves sewing.  Yes,  I can do it. They needed people to make small drawstring bags for new members. (I didn't get one of those, lol) So I made 2 and took them in.  They liked them, hey Mikey.  So  I am making more.    Rats, I didn't take a photos of the first 2.  But I've nearly finished  3 more so photos coming.  They need 30 per month. Oh, my.  Well,  I do have fabric.


 Time passes and here are 2 out of 3.  Does that fabric look familiar? Perhaps if you look here you'll see the connection.

The  temperatures have been wonderfully mild lately, but yesterday and today  . . . Hot.  102 this afternoon. I am ready for Fall.

Check back. I owe you a dog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment